Here at The Thrifty Issue we love doing giveaways. All giveaways will have their own specific terms and conditions on the blog post about it.
Below are the terms and conditions for the latest giveaway which you can enter in our new group!
1. The promoter is (The Thrifty Issue) from hereon referred to as The Promoter.
2. Employees of The Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheThriftyIssue/.
5. Opening date for entry is Monday, 17th July, 8pmAEST. Closing date for entry will be Monday, 24th July, 8pm AEST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Be a member of The Thrifty Issue Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheThriftyIssue/ or subscribe to The Thrifty Issue newsletter.
Answer the question on the group post “What do you hope to get from the group?” e.g. tips to reduce your mortgage, how to get out of debt, tips on reducing groceries, recipes, money challenges, motivation to make money etc. Be specific about what you want in the group.
Feel free to add friends to the group. The more members we have, the bigger the prizes I can arrange and the more often we can have giveaways or special discounts for members only!
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be judged. This is a game of skill.
12. The winner will be notified by messenger and email where possible and announced in the group within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The prize will be provided to the winner by PayPal, Bank Deposit or gift card.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Open internationally, though the prize is in Australian Dollars only.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Thrifty Issue and not to any other party. The Thrifty Issue will not share or sell your information to anyone else with the exception of sharing the winners details with Eco Mates purely for the purpose of posting the prizes.
21. This giveaway is hosted in Victoria, Australia and is governed by the laws of this state.