Here at The Thrifty Issue, we love doing giveaways. All giveaways will have their own specific terms and conditions on the blog post about it.
April Gift Card Giveaway
1. The promoter is (The Thrifty Issue) from hereon referred to as The Promoter.
2. Employees of The Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.thethriftyissue.com.au/giveawayApril2023
5. Opening date for entry is 10 April 2023, 12:00 pm AEST. The closing date for entry will be 17th April 2023, 11:59 pm AEST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Sign up to The Thrifty Issue email list
Sign up to Mums On A Budget – Australia email list
Subscribe to Aussie Debt Free Girl Youtube channel
Answer the question “What is an interesting or different thing you have done to make or save money?”
For bonus entries, follow The Thrifty Issue, Mums On a Budget – Australia and Aussie Debt Free Girl on all social channels, like/comment on the giveaway posts and share them.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is provided by The Promoter. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be judged. This is a game of skill.
12. The winner will be notified by email and announced on social media within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The prize will be provided to the winner by The Promoter. There will be 5 winners, as follows:
2 lucky winners will each get a $50 Visa Gift Card
3 lucky winners will each get a $25 Visa Gift Card
Plus all entries get a free PDF with over $600 worth of freebies and discounts you can use.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Open to Australian residents only.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Thrifty Issue, Mums on a Budget – Australia and Aussie Debt Free Girl only and not to any other party. The Thrifty Issue will not share or sell your information to anyone else.
21. This giveaway is hosted in New South Wales, Australia and is governed by the laws of this state.